Monday, 22nd March '04
Things We Can Learn From A Dog
Aww... Mum just got me a present! How sweet... *is happy*. She got me a couple of those motivational posters, and even though I've seen this particular one before, I think it was a timely reminder to me. You know how these signs just seem to fall right into your lap just when you need them most? They're all so significant, and the last three are especially pertinent.
I'm stressed, I'll admit. *tears hair* No matter what happens within the next few days, at moots / at Secrets / at school / at home... everyone deserves the best I can give them. But on to what I was really blogging about:
Things We Can Learn From A Dog:
* When loved ones come, always run to greet them.
* Run, romp and play daily.
* Be loyal.
* Never pretend to be something you're not.
* If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* No matter how often you are criticized, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout.
* Run right back and make friends.
Words of wisdom from a doggie... isn't it wonderful that someone actually managed to think all this up?
[well, the pictures aren't going to take themselves!]