Friday, 9th April '04
Room With A (Deja) View
Either I haven't got out enough after Secrets, or... *sigh*. Stranger things have happened, RIGHT?
* Yesterday Yingren (I think) said she didn't want to grow old.
* It's a full moon night tonight.
* Dad offered me a charsiew bun. I declined. He told me to take the veggie bun instead. After searching and taking what I thought couldn't be the charsiew bun, I found out that it WAS. It's like fate or something.
* Yet another bug landed on my arm at the coffee shop today. I paniced and flicked it off before ascertaining if it was another cockroach.
And here's the real chart topper:
* As I pranced past the TV and bounded onto her bed, Mum said: "Monyet lah you!"
Yes. She called me a monkey. In MALAY. *faints*
[well, the pictures aren't going to take themselves!]