Tuesday, 11th October '05
Fine, Qiong, I'm Doing It.
Great. I did a respectable amount of reading. Probably the most reading I have done in a day since coming home from Prince Edward Island (more on that next time) and discovering my hidden hedonistic streaks.
Anyway. Shall now reward myself with one of these silly quiz businesses. Especially since I'm number 2 on Qiong's list in the last category. The lists are purely in order of when the ideas strike me, not in order of gravity or anything like that.
Seven Things That Scare Me
1. Parsley / Corriander in my food.
2. Losing my data - harddisk failure or whatever.
4. A hairdryer in the bathtub when I'm sitting in it.
5. People wearing shoes into my room.
6. Cleaning out under my bed eventually.
7. Realising I'm rather a clean freak.
Seven Things That I Like Most
1. My Powerbook.
2. My precious people (that's my family and Smubs and the 401 gang).
3. Hokkien mee and cheng tng at Bedok Hawker Centre.
4. John Mayer.
5. Black pepper crab.
6. Lord Denning's judgments.
7. My alone time.
Seven Important Things In My Room
1. Aforementioned Powerbook.
2. IPOD and speakers.
3. $31 Walmart Shelf
5. MagicClean Mop. (I AM a freak! )
6. Scotch tape
7. Kai's going away present.
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I have pins and needles in my left foot right this moment.
2. I am listening to the Beatle's "Come Together" right now and I swear they were high when they wrote it.
3. I need to go pee, but I'm too lazy.
4. I have already forgotten how to play "Comfortable" on the guitar. Damn.
5. I am STILL an Axel virgin. Haven't landed one since starting it in 2001.
6. I make a mean no-bake cheesecake. Just ask me nicely.
7. Off and on I still wonder what happened to Cousin Balki in Perfect Strangers.
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
2. Sky Dive.
3. Punch someone, hard. Would be nice if it was someone who pissed me off first.
4. Land an axel (c.f. point 5 above).
5. Choreograph a dance to "Inner City Blues".
6. Have enough money to shop without checking price tags.
7. Watch a live: Olympic skating final / World Cup match / NHL final / Olympic Men's 200m Freestyle Final
Seven Things I Can Do
2. Make people believe I study when I don't.
3. Play basketball.
6. Be absurdly rational.
7. Be too direct.
Seven Things I Can't Do
1. Play soccer.
2. A backflip.
3. Keep abreast of current affairs.
4. Sleep early.
5. Speak Korean.
6. Draw the human face to my satisfaction.
7. Drive a bus.
Seven Things I Say The Most
2. "Just whack"
6. Any John Mayer quotations, really.
7. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow..."
Seven Celebrity Crushes
(This is actually rather hard. I don't think I would have a crush on a celebrity... it doesn't work that way for me. So this is a list of my top male celebrities, ok?)
1. John Mayer
2. Jason Mraz
3. Jack Johnson
4. The boys from EIC. Ha.
5. Oh! Alexei Yagudin! *thinks of quad axel and faints*
6. Scott Hamilton
7. *I'm stuck here*
Seven People Who Have To Do This
3. Lucas (because he is otherwise dead to the world)
4. Andre (ditto that)
5. Bec (because I know she will give the most interesting answers)
6. Hanting (because he will find a way to make it friggin' hilarious)
7. Desmond (because he IS friggin' hilarious)
[3 photographs developed.]
my going away present is IMPORTANT. yay. btw dajie, i want a mood thingy in my entries. how do i do it?
hehhe cool one dajie. i will do this quiz soon. once i get time or when i dont want to study hehehehehe i cant believe u quote john mayer songs. i think u should meet mr mayer and marry him. if i ever meet him on my travels or hotels i will tell him that
[kai] how should i know... u use blogger! i've never used blogger...
[limin] i think it would be mildly scary if i married someone whose songs i quote back at him