Sunday, 8th February '09
E is for...
Again. Another cop out from writing a proper entry. Fortunately there is some audience for this sort of thing.
There are a number of entries I do owe... as part of the creative process I like to blog about any performance piece I work on creating (the Secrets from My Room chronicles being proof of such), and I do promise myself to get something out about the Slow Dancing experience. Also, I must blog about the Smub Year of Spontaneity, beginning dubiously enough with the traipsing of Geylang's even-numbered Lorongs. I will get to get... someday.
But for now... I'm doing this just because I don't believe it can be that hard. I mean, seriously, what is there that Google doesn't know the answer to?!
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: En Ying
2. A four Letter Word: Earl
3. A boy's Name: Englebert (refer to Eddie Izzard standup comedy on Janglebert Spankypants and other assorted names. For that matter, the name "Eddie" will also suffice).
4. A girl's Name: Evangeline
5. An occupation: Um... Evangelist. But here's something more interesting: Embalmer. Been watching quite a bit of Six Feet Under lately.
6. A color: Ecru (this DOES exist!)
7. Something you'll wear: Evening gown
9. A food: Egg
10. Something found in the bathroom: Essential oils
11. A place: Earth? Haha. A bit cheapskate, I know. England?
12. A reason for being late: Every time I try to leave the house, Nitro the crazy doggy sees fit to dash around outside, run to the other end of the corridor, and try to seduce the bitch living there. Either that or elves tied my shoelaces together. Haha.
13. Something you'd shout: Egad! Eeek!
14. A movie title: Eight Legged Freaks
15. Something you drink: Eggnog
16. A musical group: Eagles, The
17. An animal: Elephant
18. A street name: Eu Tong Sen
19. A type of car: Enzo (Ferarri). This took some Internet searching to find!
20. The title of a song: Ebony & Ivory
[1 photograph developed.]
HAHAHAHA re. #12 and #13. That's one long answer. Cheating!!!! =) hahahaha but meh, you had the easy letter... *mutters* haha =)