Tuesday, 10th February '09
Q is for Qionghui! But What Else?
Only because I read her last comment on my previous entry as something of a challenge. And that's usually the kind of thing I cannot resist.
I didn't think of E as a particularly easy letter, but now that I'm actually applying my mind to the Q words, I fully appreciate how few of them I know. Hmm. This will be interesting! And should improve my vocabulary somewhat.
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Erm. En Ying.
2. A four Letter Word: Quit.
3. A boy's Name: Quincy. (I cheat a little because I have a friend of this name. *waves hello in case he's reading this*)
4. A girl's Name: Queenie.
5. An occupation: Queen. For those wrinkling their brow, try telling Victoria or Elizabeth they didn't have real jobs.
6. A color: Quencienta. I'm feeling very psyched about this answer! It's apparently a lighter shade of indigo.
7. Something you'll wear: Quilt. You can wear a quilt right? Because you can wear a blanket?
9. A food: Quesadillas. No one said this had to be in English.
10. Something found in the bathroom: Q-tips.
11. A place: Queensway Shopping Centre.
12. A reason for being late: Queasy stomach, had to go vomit.
13. Something you'd shout: QUOI?! (Another Eddie Izzard reference.)
14. A movie title: Quantum of Solace.
15. Something you drink: Queer Screwdriver.
16. A musical group: Queen. Can't use the same word more than once? Ok then, Quiet Riot.
17. An animal: Quail.
18. A street name: Avenue Q? Heh. Quality Road. It's apparently in Jurong somewhere. Not like I would be able to verify that.
19. A type of car: Quest (Nissan).
20. The title of a song: "Quit Playing Games with My Heart" (Backstreet Boys). Shucks, used "quit" already. How about "Quando Quando Quando" (Englebert Humperdinck), "Que Onda Guero" (Beck), or "Quicksand" (Travis)? By far the easiest Q question yet.
And there you have it! Maybe for a real challenge I should try X out.
[1 photograph developed.]
meh, how come reading your thing, it sounds like the questions were slightly different!!!! =)
meh, i tihnk you have a better knowledge of Q words than me. I was struggling. *lol*
I had one question:
"Something you drink" which i had almost no idea LOL Until i thought of Qoo. =)